There are many ways to stay informed about what’s going on at Lakeshore.
- Yahoo Groups listserv: any parent, relative, or staff member can post questions or comments. See below for instructions and details.
- Facebook: our parent volunteers post event information, photos, articles, and other relevant links. Parents can add their comments and reviews.
- Posts in the News and Calendar sections of the website.
- Weekly Paw Print Press newsletters online and sent home with your child on Wednesdays. Extra copies are in the office.
- Room parent emails: event information, school announcements, and PTA messages organized through volunteer parents in every class.
- In Person
- The White board in the lobby and bulletin boards throughout school have announcements and reminders of upcoming events.
- Volunteer in the classroom or around campus.
- PTA meetings: come to meetings and help make decisions that affect our school. Generally the first Wednesday of each month, but occasionally tied to community events. Check the calendar for up-to-date information.
- Attend our fun special events.
- Join one of our after school programs.
- Stay after pick-up for a community play date.
You can set up your subscription to receive email whenever a member posts or as a daily digest.
- To subscribe: send a blank email (no subject line or body text) to LakeshorePTA-subscribe(a)yahoogroups.com
- You will receive a message from Yahoo! Groups with the subject line “Please confirm your request to join LakeshorePTA.” When you get this confirmation message, just reply to it…and your subscription will be complete!
- Send postings (after signing up) to: LakeshorePTA(a)yahoogroups.com
Graduates Facebook Page
Graduates of Lakeshore Elementary are invited to join the alumni group on Facebook. This is a closed group for graduates only.